July 8, 2015 by admin
Congratulations Jessica and Andrew! Your wedding this weekend was beautiful. We wish you the best!
The beautiful ceremony site.
Mug favor table.
Photobooth props in Vintage Suitcase
Beautiful wild flower bouquet
Cocktail Hour Setup
July 2, 2015 by admin
Summer can seem like the ideal time to get hitched with so many people on vacation and the weather being pretty reliable, but there are a few things to keep in mind. Obviously we all know that there are summer days that can be miserably hot. Just in case your wedding happens to fall on one of those days, there are some tips to make it bearable.
1. Consider renting fans or misters for the outdoors to keep everyone cool.
2. Make sure there are plenty of non-alcoholic beverages (water, fruity drinks, lemonade).
3. Provide paper fans for guests. You can incorporate them in as you program or just buy adorable paper fans and place them in chairs.
4. Make sure there is a lot of shade available. You don’t want anyone to get overheated!
5. Consider using Sunglasses as a guest favor.
6. Stations and stands are all the rage right now. Get creative and make a lemonade stand or an Ice Cream bar (or Both!).
7. Be careful when ordering a buttercream cake. Buttercream doesn’t hold up in heat very well so make sure it can be kept indoors or opt for fondant.
8. Try to plan you day accordingly based on the coolest part of the day.
As long as you are prepared for a summer wedding there should be nothing that prevents you from having a beautiful, picturesque day. We wish all of you summer brides the best of luck on your big day! Don’t forget to contact Abbey Road Weddings if you live in Southern California for help with all of your coordinating needs!
February 2, 2015 by admin
Check out these creative Valentine’s Day Wedding ideas!
January 26, 2015 by admin
Check out these fun and easy Superbowl party ideas! Wow all of your friends and have a great time!
November 24, 2014 by admin
Congratulations! 110 Person Wedding! Appetizers: Vegetable Crudite and Poached Salmon and Cucumber Scales. Dinner: Beef Slider Bar with Hawaiian Rolls, Mac N Cheese, Kale Salad, and Fruit Platter.
November 24, 2014 by admin
Intimate 30 Person Wedding. Appetizers: Coconut Shrimp with Orange Marmalade Dipping Sauce, Spanakopita, and Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce. Dinner: Filet Mignon, Cajan Salmon, Asparagus Tips, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, and Mixed Green Salad with Pecans.
Book your wedding today with Abbey Road!
June 25, 2014 by admin
Summer is here!!! Great creative this season with fun BBQ, outdoor movie watching, and incorporate those wonderful summer colors into your wedding!!!
June 5, 2014 by admin
Congratulations to Michelle and David! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!